Monday, March 12, 2012

Maroon Markers and Lions



So BBC new word, or maybe I should say thing is to keep saying "Mommie, mommie, mommie" until I am about pull out my hair, and it usually ends with me screaming "WHAT!!! sweetie pie" or trying to ignore him as long I can ( I know, I'm a bad mom). Well, today was one of those days where I should have looked back and yes dear what do you need. On our way to Little Gym the little man found my church marker bag and got the maroon color maker and drew on his face.
So yeah it looks like he was malled by a dog. All day every one was asking what happened to him. Until they saw the other side.
Yeah it looks like whiskers. I got a lot of confused looks about what was up with him. Maybe I should made up a story... Yeah, were trying to get our child a head start on his future and he loves Lions and on the weekends we take him to a nature recuse place and let him do volunteer hours, it looks good on his preschool entry letter. Well this weekend it just didn't go to well and ya Babba the Lion they had to put him to sleep, but the good news is they have now put BBC at a desk job he no longer is having to clean up the lion poop (we signed him up for that in hope that he would understand what Mommy and Daddy have to go through ever day to change his diaper in hopes that him might potty train himself sooner).
Maybe its good I keep my mouth shut they might take my baby away. I would have some quiet for a little while, but I wouldn't have my sloppy kisses, best bear hugs ever, or Charlie Chaplin walk. I think I'll keep my little man he is growing on me and well yeah I won't trade him for the world!

1 comment: